(BICS Pvt. Ltd. Provide the coaching for NEET exam and for NEET exam expert faculty and well design curriculum are design to get top rank in NEET and other Medical entrance exam conducted by state)
The exam pattern comprises of the type of question, number of question, marking scheme, etc. The detailed NEET exam pattern is mentioned below:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through offline mode (paper based).
- Number of Question: It will contain only one question paper which comprises of 180 questions.
- Type of Question: Questions will be objective type. Each question will contain four optional answers; students are required to mark the correct answer only.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be three hours (2:00 to 5:00 PM).
- Subjects: The question papers will be composed of four sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- Question Paper Language: The language of the question will be English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Urdu, and Telugu.